Fall Home Tour 2016



Hello my dear friends, It has been a while since I took the time to post anything. The kids had been sick, and I have been rather preoccupied. This is a busy season for us. Kids are in school, I joined a BSF bible study group, so any free time I have, I do my daily lessons. 
I have been to bible studies before (which I never stuck to) and even read the bible cover to cover (which took me over a year)  So I need this kind of structure. I need to be part of a group so I am more responsible and make time for God. Because, lets face it, motherhood is hard and your responsibilites never end, If you don't make the time, you will never accomplish what you want.
 I have only gone to two classes so far and already learned so much! It is amazing how I have read these passages so many times before and NEVER actually understood them until now. I am so thankful for this amazing opportunity to spend two hours surrounded by different women who love God as much as I do, maybe even more. This is just what I need in my life right now. I have been praying for God to send me people who would motivate me, who would bring me closer to Him, people who would lift me up and enoucrage me and He has answered my prayers :) 

It is fall Y'all!! I am so excited for this new season. I have been putting up some fall decor for the past few days and am loving how warm and cozy it is now :) Not only do I love the colors of fall, but also the smells. I have already made an apple pie, and have candles burning, the weather is crisp, which is perfect for the blankets and fireplace. It is absolute perfection :)

I have so much to be thankful for this season. 


















Thank you so much for visiting, and I hope you all have a great day,


3 comments:

  1. I love it! Very inspiring! I think I should clear off my coffee table and put some nice fall type decorations on it like you have! Thanks for the idea! And glad that you're growing and enjoying your bible study! God bless you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks so cozy😍 where did you get your zig zag curtains ?

    ReplyDelete