I absolutely love Noodles & Co, my favorite entrée there is the Pasta Fresca. I was so thrilled to find the recipe online, I have been making this recipe atleast once a month for the past year. It is a staple and will always remain one of my favorite pasta dishes.
I just relaized today that I never posted it on here before. So here it is:
- 2 teaspoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 1/2 cups pre-cooked farfalle pasta
- 1/4 cup cubed roma tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon diced red onions
- 2 dashes kosher salt, and
- cracked pepper
- 1 ounce baby fresh spinach
- 1/4 cup fresh garlic
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 cup sweet white wine
- 1 cup extra virgin olive oil
- Sauté Instructions:
- In a very hot sauté pan, add: extra virgin olive oil, pre-cooked farfalle (bow-tie pasta), roma tomatoes, diced red onions, kosher salt & cracked pepper.
- Sear noodles, stirring occasionally until steaming hot.
- Add: baby fresh spinach, 1 oz. fresca sauce.
- Toss to combine, serve with freshly shaved parmesan cheese.
- FRESCA SAUCE: (for 15 servings) 1/4 cup fresh garlic, 2 teaspoons kosher salt, 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar, 1/4 cup sweet white wine, 1 cup extra virgin olive oil.
Recipe from Food.com