Follow me on instagram at rita_suburbsmama to see little bits and pieces of my daily life.
1. Made some delicious german chocolate cupcakes. I have a recipe here
2. The choices for the day
3. Picked up these cute slippers at Target for 70% off! $5.38. I have been stalking them and waiting for them to go down to 70%, and they finally did!
4. Kids "helping" me make doughnuts, they can be seriously be entertained with a rolling pin for hours. Well, I don't know if it would be hours, since I never tried it that long. But a very long time :).
5. My tiny little fried doughnuts. You can find the recipe here.
6. My rainy OOTD. Going grocery shopping. Picture me holding a clipboard with my list at the grocery store.
7. My F21 online order got delivered.
8. Some pretty skirts from Modcloth. New DSW nude wedges.
9. Was craving some veggies.
10. Boo! I look kind of creepy in this one, but I thought my eyes looked cool. Plus I loved the lip color.
11. This is the lip color I am wearing in #10. I just applied a light wash of it. Its CRUSH by revlon.
12. Kidos watching how a pizza is made. I seriously took this picture like 5 times until I got one with him throwing the dough in the air.
Well, that is a little glimpse into my life.
Leave you instagram user name, I would love to follow you.