This Soup is perfect for those hot summer days, serve with a baguette to soak up all the goodness.
-2 medium potatoes cooked, cooled and cubed
-6 hard boiled eggs, cooked, cooled and chopped
-2 cups of chopped Radishes
-2 cups of chopped English cucumber
-1cup of chopped green onions
-1/4 cup chopped Dill
-1 quart reduced fat butter milk
-1 cup cold water
-3/4 cup of sour cream
-salt and pepper to taste
Basically, you just throw all of the listed above into a large mixing bowl and mix it, add the salt and pepper to your taste.
And serve Viola!
Super Easy with no cooking on a hot summer day.
This is such a easy and fast & impressive dish, and it always makes your dinner guest think you slaved in the kitchen
-4 Shallots Chopped
-2 Cups mushrooms sliced
-1/4 cup of chopped parsley
-4 garlic cloves Minced
-1 cup of heavy cream
-1/4 cup of brandy
-3 TB butter
-Salt and pepper
1. Cut off all fat around steak.
2. Salt and pepper a cutting board.(I know this sounds funny, but you will understand why in the next step)
2. Place steaks unto the prepared cutting board
3. Salt and pepper the steaks
4. Use a meat tenderizer to flatten steaks
5. Heat Olive oil and a 2 TB of butter in a non stick skillet
6. When Hot add the steaks
7. Brown steaks about 3-4 minutes on each side
8. Remove steaks on to a plate
9. Into the hot pan add the chopped shallots and mushrooms and garlic.
10.Cook until caramelized and mushrooms get soft
11.Add some salt and pepper to the mushrooms/shallots
12.Add the brandy
13.Once the alcohol has burned off add the cream and parsley
14.Return steaks to pan, cover and cook about 15-20 min.