Winter/Christmas House tour


This is my absolute favorite time on the year!

The cold outside does not bother me, because I know that I have this cozy little home to come home to, filled with the people I love. The house is looking so lovely with the twinkling lights and smells amazing with candles and all the new recipes I am trying. 

This is the season on celebrating our Christ the savior. So I am bringing light,  joy and happiness into my home. 

My home tour may not be extravagant, but it is mine and I love it. I thank our God everyday for the home he gave me and the loving family that fills it. 














Thanks for visiting, and I hope you all have a great holiday season,




2 comments:

  1. Lovely home shining God's love and light!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautifull and charming home you have RITA :):) :)
    Happy Christmas
    lots of Love
    Lulu

    ReplyDelete