Fall family photos 2016



The rain cleared up for a day this weekend and we managed to squeeze in a quick family photoshoot. My cousin met us at the park and took our pictures, I am so grateful, because he took so many great photos, it was so hard to just pick a few to share with you all. 

We went to a beautiful local park which holds a lot of memories for me. I used to come here as a child, and hubby and I even came here while we were dating. We even had our wedding pictures taken here. 
Now we are coming here with our three kidos. Watching them run down the same paths I used to run down makes me tear up a little bit. The years fly by so fast, all we can do it enjoy every day given to us, and capture the moments with pictures. 



















Thanks for visiting, 


1 comments:

  1. Wow! Those are great photos! I wish I could hire your cousin!

    ReplyDelete