4th of July Celebrations


Hello my dear friends, I hope you all had a great weekend. With me still battling this darn cold, we decided to keep our Independence Day celebrations pretty low key. My sister's family came over for a BBQ and fireworks. The kids were so excited to spend all day with their cousins, even at 11pm, they didn't want to part, "please can they stay longer" Can they sleep over" Its so adorable, I am glad they have cousins they love so much. 

We made burgers, roasted potatoes, slaw salad and corn on the cob for dinner. mmm... You can't go wrong with that. Oh, and dessert? I made my  berry tart (always a favorite) and a blueberry cobbler. I could not get enough of both of them. 

Afterwards we spent the rest of the evening in our front yard, we made a fire, made smores and lit  fireworks. We all had such a great time, and I managed to snap a few pictures through out the day. Heres what our day looked like. 




























Thanks for visiting, 



0 comments:

Post a Comment