Happy First Day of Spring!

Spring is finally here! It seems like it was a long and wet winter here in the NW, and I am sure we are due for a lot more rain. But the weather is turning warmer, buds are sprouting and flowers are blooming and everything is turning green.

We went to one of my favorite parks with the family. My mom used to bring my sisters and me here when we were kids, this place brings back a lot of memories. Watching my kids play on the same playground that I used to play on 20 years ago is bittersweet. It reminds me how fast the time goes by.  Maybe one day they will bring their children here. 

It was nice to get out of the house, the kids have been sick all week long, and the fresh air is just what we needed. 









 I hope you enjoyed your first day of spring, 



2 comments:

  1. My daughter has been sick, too! Thanks for the nice happy pictures from your corner of the world to remind us of the joys that Springtime can bring!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope she feels better soon. Spring makes everything better.

      Delete