Weekend Happenings..



We had a wonderful weekend, we went to church on Saturday, cooked a big family dinner on Sunday, and just spent the rest of the weekend resting, and enjoying our time together. 

The kids loved their Easter baskets, and kept hiding their easter eggs all over the house over and over again with their cousins. I am still finding eggs everywhere. But thats part of the experience, right? Stepping on plastic eggs, trying to hide all the chocolate from your two year old. He is extremely energetic, and I didn't want him wound up even more. But it was unavoidable, his face covered in chocolate and dirty little hand prints everywhere happened more then once. 

I had a moment this weekend. I looked at all of my kids individually and couldn't believe they were mine. They were all once tiny little babies and now are so big. Each child is so different and has their own little personality and I wouldn't change anything about them. I love being their mama, I love being the one they run to when they have something they want to share, the one who makes holidays special for them, the one who kisses their boo boos away. I am not saying that motherhood is a field of flowers, but the good moments heavily outweigh the bad moments. 
I pray that God blesses my children and I am excited to see what He has in store for them. 

Oh, I went out of my comfort zone, and made lamb for dinner on Sunday. I have not made lamb before, I personally don't like it. I am not a huge meat eater, which is why I made a whole bunch of sides and veggies. The thing is, it actually turned out pretty good. Which just goes to show that anyone can follow a recipe :)

Here are some photos from our weekend, we had a great time and made lots of memories. 





















Thanks for visiting, 





1 comments:

  1. I love all of your beautiful photos! So inviting!

    ReplyDelete