The love we feel...


If you are a parent, then you know that there is nothing greater then the love you feel for your children. When I think about my children, I feel so much joy, and happiness. As I wake up in the morning, and get a glimpse of a smile from them, a sleepy "good morning mom" and the sweet little hugs and kisses with their messy bed hair, my heart is about ready to explode.  They are such a big blessing to my husband and me. I can honestly say that our lives have changed for the better because of them, they are helping us learn to be patient, loving and selfless. 
Being a mother to them is the greatest feeling in the world because they have shown me a love that I never thought was possible. I love my parents, siblings,  I love my husband, but the love for your children is something else. 
I can not help but think about my God's love towards all his children.  This is something I have heard through out my childhood, but only recently have I started to recognize how big this love truly is.  God does not love us because we are so lovable or because we deserve him, He loves us because He IS LOVE (1 John 4:8, 16) What an amazing statement,  God doesn't just love, He is LOVE. His nature and essence are love. God's love is personal, he knows each of us individually and loves us personally. 
 Because of his love, I want to love him back, I want to serve him, worship him and glorify him. I want to be the best daughter I can be, the best wifey and mother. All because He Loves me.















Love,




2 comments:

  1. This was SO beautiful! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU! I love LOVE! <3

    ReplyDelete