New Years Eve with the Family (2016)


Happy New Years from our family to yours!

Another year has come to an end, I can't believe how fast it has gone by, we have made alot of memories this year. Just two days ago I spent some time looking through our family album from this year. We have filled up the entire thing with photos from our family vacations, local trips, birthdays, weddings, parties and just everyday life! It feels great to welcome another year with a brand new album to fill up with new memories. 

I made a yummy dinner for our family, a cake for hubby and and cake pops for the kidos.
We set the table with all the candle sticks we had for a beautiful candle lit dinner.

The kidos didn't actually make it till midnight, but we celebrated all evening long.
By 8, the kids had their baths and were in their pjs. We cuddled on the couch and watched 2 movies and then it was bed time. Hubby and I stayed up till midnight, popped the champagne open and watched FRIENDS until midnight :) sounds like a perfect evening to me.

We had a great time, and I am glad I made an effort this year. I am usually so tired after the kid's birthday party and the holidays to do anything for new years, but now that the kids are actually understanding the whole point of New Years Eve, I thought it would be fun to dress up and celebrate. 

Here's a peek into our evening-














Cheers to the best year yet!



3 comments:

  1. Happy new year! I love your house.

    besos,
    M
    The Flower Duet

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a festive little party! You really inspire me with ideas! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a fun night. I always do a fun dinner on New Years Day. We talk about the past year and what we look forward to for the following year.

    ReplyDelete