Reindeer Pretzel Treats



My daughter needed treats to bring to her Holiday Party, and I knew that this would be the perfect time to make these reindeer treats which I saw on Pinterest. 
The kids loved them, they are so cute and easy to make. 
I found all the ingredients at Target.

Ingredients

Package of rollos candies (you need 30)
30 pretzels
60 candy eye
red m&m's

Directions

Preheat oven to 250. Place half the pretzels on a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper, and top each pretzel with a roll candy. 

Stick the sheet into the oven for about 4-5 minutes. The candies should soften but not melt. 

Remove the baking sheet from the oven and add the nose and eyes. 
The reason I do half at a time, is because the chocolate cools and the candies won't stick very well. 

After you finish with one batch, stick the rest of the pretzels with rollos into the oven and repeat. 

Let them completely cool down before serving. ( I actually put them into the fridge, because my kidos were getting impatient. :) )


Happy Holidays,






2 comments: