Birthday Pow Wow 2015!



I can't believe that it is that time of year again. My two older kids turned another year older! I still find it hard to accept that I have a 8 year old. Time sure flies, I don't want to stop it, I just want it to slow down. 

My kids birthdays are 3 days apart, so we throw them one party since they share the same cousins/friends. It is getting harder to come up with  theme that both of them agree on. Nico wanted a train party and Emily wanted a frozen party. I told them to keep thinking until they agreed on something. They decided that they wanted to use their tee-pee in the party. We chose to do sort of a pow wow party. 

We invited 11 friends! It was a full house and we had a lot of fun. Here are some pictures that we took during the big day. 


 

































Thanks of visiting, 



2 comments:

  1. happy birthday emily and nico! May your birthday and every day be filled with the warmth of sunshine, the happiness of smiles, the sounds of laughter, the feeling of love and the sharing of good cheer...

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the prettiest kids birthday party ever! I love it

    ReplyDelete