Fall 2015 Pictures

I can't believe that Fall is almost over and we didn't get to take our annual fall pictures this year. Boo :(

 We were all sick in the month off October and part of November. It wasn't just the sniffles, this was a big nasty cold with a cough, runny nose which lasted atleast 4 weeks and ended with a  pink eye. 

The beautiful fall leaves are gone now :( But we decided to go out and try to take some pictures anyways, Well the whole thing turned out to be a fiasco. I couldn't get my one year old to stand still, my 4 year old kept making silly faces and complaining that he was cold and overall the kids just wanted to run and play.  Out of 100 pictures only about 4 or 5 of them turned out- I think the bigger the family is, the harder it is to take a decent picture. Someone is always doing something, like blinking, looking away, or making face :)



William kept pointing at the tripod, He loves my DSLR, I have caught him climbing up on the kitchen counter to touch it. I guess the more you say NO, the more they want it. 







As most "almost 2" year olds, William is very active. I have to chase him around everywhere, I decided to embrace it and take a picture of him doing what he does best: running around. 
I love how it turned out. His little smile is what he does when he thinks I am going to catch him, squish him and kiss his chubby cheeks. 




Hubby grabbed the camera and tried to take a few pictures of me and William, however, William was to busy "talking" about the trees. I think he was surprised to see all the leaves gone. 

As you can see, William does not want to sit on mommy's lap. 
He has far more important things to do :)

Em, on the other hand is probably the most photogenic person in our family. She always has her sweet smile ready. 
 
I am going to frame this one!! The fact that Nico gave me an actual smile instead of making some sort of silly face is a miracle. 

 
I really wanted to take a picture of the two brothers together, however, William just wouldn't have it. He probably thought that he had more important things to do; like explore the forest and rescue squirrels. 

Until he fell and started to freak out about his dirty hands. I brushed them off and he continued to clean them by licking them :O


After a few attempts, we decided to call it a day and just let the kids explore 
and enjoy the fresh crisp air.

------------------------------------------------ 

The reason I still wanted to share our less then perfect pictures is because for the past few years we have made sure to take pictures, I love looking back to see how much our family has grown over the past few years. 

2014


2013


2012



2011



Thanks for visiting, I hope you have a great day. 














2 comments:

  1. I also have an older girl and two younger boys. She also was so cooperative and photogenic...the boys were not. My husband has been working crazy hours so I only took pics of the kids for our card this year, but absolutely the more people you have its way more difficult! So glad to know I am not alone in taking 200 pics to get a nice 5;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So fun to see your family pictures over the years! You are blessed! Hope you're all feeling better now!

    ReplyDelete