Pumpkin Patch 2015


Fall has arrived, which is such a beautiful season. 
After a hot and busy summer, I am looking forward to cooler, slower days of autumn and winter.

During the summers we go to the farm for berries, and now to start off the fall season we took our annual trip to our local pumpkin patch.
 This was our 5th year going there, and it did not disappoint, we all had a blast. 

Just to clarify, we do not celebrate halloween, but that doesn't mean I don't love autumn. It is a beautiful season where the leaves are changing and the last crops are ready for the picking.

The reason I love this pumpkin patch, is because it is not halloween themed. This farm has so many activities to do, we were busy for a few hours. They had a kids bale maze, a corn pit, pony rides, farm animals to pet and feed, pumpkin slingshot, and a huge corn maze, live music, cider, and so much more. 

My favorite part was the tractor pulled hay ride out to the pumpkin fields, it was so beautiful out there, It made me want a farm house, with a few farm animals. sigh.... maybe one day. 















Thanks for visiting, 

















3 comments:

  1. Looks like so much fun and such nice weather! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love your life! such a beautiful home, Kids, family. I have no idea how you can manage so much... I have 1 kid and sometimes i have no time to clean and cook but you have 3!! Good for you

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have a beautiful family. I have one question; I am having a hard time printing any of your recipes. Do you have any pointers for me?
    THANKS

    ReplyDelete