Back to School 2015




Today my sweet girl started 2nd grade! 

We always knew we would take homeschooling one year at a time, and this summer we had to make the difficult decision. After much prayer and deliberation, public school felt like the right choice right now.


I pray that her school year is amazing, and she grows in knowledge.
 I pray that she will always treat others with kindness and that her gentle, sweet spirit will flourish. 

I love you sweet girl, I know that you are going to do so well in school.
I will keep you in my prayers all day long and can not hear about your day, every singe day to come. 



Thanks for visiting,



3 comments:

  1. I'm so proud of her! Hope she'll love school and have a great year ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww she is beautiful like you, and her outfit with the peter pan collar is so dainty ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sure it wasn't an easy choice. I bet you'll miss her a lot! But, I hope that it's a great year! This was the first year that my daughter started going to community college. These transitions aren't easy. God bless you all!

    ReplyDelete