County Fair 2015

Summer is coming to an end, which leaves a bittersweet feeling in my heart. The leaves are drying, school shopping is in full swing and school is starting just around the corner.
Although I am sad that summer has passed by us so fast, I am grateful for the memories we have made and am looking forward to the cool breeze of fall and leaves turning beautiful shades of red and yellow.

One of the things on our today list this summer was attend the county fair, which we finally did!
The kids have been asking to go everyday for two weeks (ever since I happened to mention that the fair is in town) We have been putting it off for days, and finally their patience was rewarded, and we made it there. We went on rides, played games, watched a monster truck show and ate junk food, needless to say we went home tired but very happy.

I am so gratefull to be able to make these memories for my children. I read a really good quote recently, it said "To be in your kids memories tomorrow, you must be in their lives today".

This hit me pretty hard, sometimes I get so busy with my everyday things, and I forget to take the time and make some memories, it is a good reminder for us all :)











Thanks for visiting, 






2 comments:

  1. That's the prettiest and cleanest carnival I ever saw! You're doing a great job as a Mama. A big part about being a parent is just showing up ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that quote too. I'm a new folower. You can stop by mine anytime! Love your blog & your decor style!;)

    ReplyDelete