Happy Mothers Day!


Happy mothers day Mommas!  I just wanted to take a moment to say that being a mom is the hardest job out there, and you should be proud of yourself for doing your best every day. 
I will not lie and tell you that it has been an amazing year.  It was probably my hardest year yet. With a newborn, both older kids had  minor surgeries and homeschooling I was in survival mode most of the time. 
I want you to know that there is a season for everything, I know it may be hard to remember that sometimes, but I want you to know that if you are experiencing a hard season, you are not alone. I understand, you are tired, emotional, overwhelmed.
Remember that everyone's kids make mistakes, everyone has marriage and financial problems, with Gods help you will work through it and this season will pass. 
God has called you to be their mom. There are so many amazing and rewarding parts of motherhood, even though they may feel like a dream during the hard seasons, remember that motherhood is the most important role that he has given you, and He never gives you more then you can handle because he loves you so much, He knows when you need help even before you even ask for it. You are important to him. Remember that. 
I am so grateful for being their mom, I can not imagine not having these three blessings in my life. 
Each and everyone of them brings me so much joy and happiness.
So I hope you have a happy mothers day my dear friends. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment