Gardening in the Suburbs....



Sunshine has arrived to the great NW! (At least for the next few days) 
We decided to take advantage of the sunny day and plant our little garden today! 
I am no expert, in fact this is only my third year planting a garden, but if I can do it, so can you!

We built two raised garden beds 2 years ago and have really been enjoying planting our favorites. 
This year we planted: 6 tomato plants, 4 cucumber plants, 1 zucchini plant, 1 squash, strawberries, peas, herbs, lettuce and radishes. 











I brought the water table out of storage and the kidos enjoyed playing with it. Baby William loved throwing food, rocks, shoes and anything else he could find into it.  He loves being outside, so today was pretty awesome for him. 




The patio is starting to look so nice! I love these planters that I found at Home Depot, they are tall and narrow, so they don't take up to much room. 



We are really going to enjoy spending time out here this summer. 
Have you done any planting this year yet? 


Thanks for visiting, 


2 comments:

  1. I would love to have some raised beds like yours! We can't plant, here until the middle of May, due to the danger of frost. I stopped gardening when we moved to the city, but if I can ever get some raised beds, like that, I'd like to start again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Never seen a water table, but would love to have one for my grand girls. Wonderful looking garden beds and the way you have every thing so neat in your yard is just lovely.
    betsy

    ReplyDelete