Month in Review...

I can not believe how fast February has flew by. Sure, it is the shortest month of the year, but I still can not believe that tomorrow is the first day of March. 

 In the month of February all of the kids, me and hubby were sick. Maybe this month seemed to fly by because I was in survival mode and going on a few hours of sleep. 
Never the less, we made some wonderful memories and had a few adventures in the month of February. (Here are a few pictures on my iPhone from this month, I will appreciate them when this time comes along next year and they pop up on the time hop app. 

Do you use the time hop app? I love looking at the photos going back three years. I love seeing how much the kids have grown and what we were up to back then. 

I know I have not been very good at keeping up with blogging, I just can not seem to make time for it. Between taking care of the kids, the house and homeschooling, I don't seem to have very much free time. However, I still take a lot of pictures of the kids and just everyday life which I figured I could share on my monthly post of //Month in Review//


//Emily talked her brother into going down the big slide with her, before that he was scared and has never gone on his own. After one try going down while holding his sister's hand, there was no stopping him, he kept going back to the big slide. Big sisters are the best :) //


//My dad flew in for a visit-- we only see him a few times a year and the kids always get so excited to see their grandpa//

//We took advantage of the days where didn't rain and went on lots of walks//



//We celebrated our love for each other on Valentines day//

//All of the kids had colds, but William's cold turned into croup. He had to go visit his doctor for a prescription :(//

//Once the kids felt better, I took them to the zoo, because staying couped up in the house with sick kidos for two weeks can drive a person crazy//

//Zoo day turned into a beautiful sunny day, we ended up having lunch and even picking up some toys at the gift store//

 //William got his first hair cut, I was shocked that he just sat through the whole thing without a peep. I was prepared for the worst, but it turned out to be one of the best haircuts with the kids//


//We ended this month with attending Sabbath service, I love going to church with the kids. They look forward to sabbath school and I look forward to hearing an up lifting sermon that gets me ready for the following week//


I can not wait to see what kind of adventures we will embark on in the next month. 


1 comments:

  1. looks like the end of the month was pretty good - I've been thinking of taking my not-so-little little to the zoo this coming week since we're on spring break. glad everyone is on the mend

    ReplyDelete