I found another delicious recipe from Cooking Classy!
I am so happy when I find a recipe that both my kids and husband like. This recipe is easy to make with lots of flavor. It is going into our rotation.
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp lemon zest
- 2 cloves garlic, finely minced
- 2 tsp ground coriander
- 2 tsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1/2 tsp cayenne pepper (or less if you don't like heat)
- 1/8 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 1 1/2 lbs boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1/2 cup fat-free plain greek yogurt
- 2 Tbsp cream (optional)
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- 1/4 tsp lemon zest
- 1 Tbsp chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/2 garlic clove, finely minced
- 1 fair pinch dried ginger
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
Cilantro Yogurt Sauce
- In a mixing bowl, whisk together olive oil, lemon juice, 1/2 tsp lemon zest, 2 cloves garlic, coriander, cumin, paprika, cayenne pepper, cinnamon, salt and pepper. Place chicken pieces in a large resealable bag and pour marinade over chicken. Seal bag and press chicken into marinade. Allow to rest at room temperature for 30 minutes. Thread chicken onto skewers (if using wooden skewers soak in warm water for 5 minutes). Preheat a grill over medium-high heat. Brush grill lightly with oil and grill chicken, rotating once halfway through grilling, until cooked through, about 9 minutes. Serve warm with Lemon Cilantro Yogurt Sauce.
- For Lemon Cilantro Yogurt Sauce:
- Combine all ingredients in a small mixing bowl. Store in an airtight container in refrigerator.