Growing Up to Fast


What happened to my babies? Who are these big kids?
I find it hard to believe that next week Em will turn 7 and Nico will turn 4. What?! How?! And to top it off, in less then 2 months William will be one! I still remember being pregnant with him, waddling around, bringing him home, sleepless nights of rocking him, it is still very fresh in my head, like it was yesterday. 


It really hit me today as I sat down to breakfast with these cutie pies. They were talking amongst each other and sounding so grown up. They bring a smile to my face every morning, off course fighting and arguing continued shortly after I asked them to smile for the picture. But still, I am SO THANKFUL to be able to spend this time with them,  time truly flies by. 


Thanks for visiting,


1 comments:

  1. What precious memories! I can't believe that our "little girl" whom we adopted six years ago at age 13 is now a senior in high school! They grow up so fast. Embrace the moments you have to spend life together!

    ReplyDelete