Girl's Tea Party



Every girl loves a tea party, right? My daughter has wanted to have a tea party for her friends. 
She and her friends have the Our Generation dolls (from target) which they love playing with.
I figured why not have everyone bring their dolls and have a tea party/play date? I ordered some cupcakes from a bakery, made a few tea sandwiches, chocolate dipped strawberries and we set the table- easy as pie. 

(I am sad that it gets dark so soon now, and my pictures are terrible because of no natural light :( boo)






We had a raffle for this camping picnic set for the dolls. 



The girls made these necklaces for themselves, drank tea & chocolate milk, ate lots of sweets, played and even dressed up and performed a show for the grown ups :)

The girls had a great time, and this is definitely something we will be doing again sometime soon. 






0 comments:

Post a Comment