Chocolate Log Cake



During the colder months (like now) I find myself baking a lot more, since it is raining there is not much to do then stay indoors- which usually means drink tea with something sweet.
 I like to bake something at least once a week, and lately I have been trying a lot of new recipes, there have been some flops and some successful ones. 

This cake is not only cute but so delicious! I have tried a few cake recipes from Natasha's Kitchen, and have yet to be disappointed. It is somewhat time consuming, especially since I was making a batch of meringue mushrooms at the same time, but it is all worth it in the end!

I do want to say that I have not met a frosting with condensed milk, which I have not loved - Like this cake :)

Cake recipe can be found here, and the meringue mushrooms here

What are some of your favorite cakes? 



0 comments:

Post a Comment