Pumpkin Patch 2014



I am so excited that fall is here! It is one of my favorite season, the leaves changing colors, the cooler weather, the season for soups and pies, the layering of clothing, and the fact that the evening are longer which means we have more "family time" :) It all makes me very happy.

This weekend we continued our yearly tradition and headed to the pumpkin patch for for the corn maze, hay rides, kettle corn, petting zoo and the pumpkin patch. 

We grabbed a wheel barrow and went searching for those perfect pumpkin amidst 100s of pumpkins. 


It was this little guys 1st time at the pumpkin patch, last year this time I was 6 months pregnant with him.


My big kidos. 


Mama and Nico



















I am so glad I captured these precious moments at the pumpkin patch this year.

Thank you for visiting, 



1 comments: