Home School Room 2014-2015



Welcome to our homeschool room!

Our house has a extra "bonus" room, which is supposed to be the office, hence the laminate floors and no closet. It isn't very big, but I do love the big window in here. There is so much light during the day. 

It is probably the most cluttered room in the house, which will probably get more and more cluttered with every school year as we accumulate more and more books.
 However, it is also a very fun and colorful space, we spend so much time here during the school days.

My husband owns/runs his own business, so this room also stores his business stuff. 
Lots of paper work left lying around. Always. That I need to file. Do you sense my mood here, lol.

Anyways, back to my homeschool room. 

Most of the posters and the calendar are from Amazon, the Ten commandments one and the prayer are from The Learning Palace. 

Hope you enjoy the tour, let me know if you have any questions.








The walls are looking so bare without the art work. Can not wait to make more art work and crafts this year.

These tables are from IKEA, I used to have them in my craft room. 
I bought two comfy chairs from Staples for the kids. 



The curriculum we will be using is stored on this shelf. 




 Our workboxes:


Extra supplies and books. 





See our curriculum choices for this year here.

Thanks for visiting, and I hope you all have a great day.


4 comments:

  1. Thanks for linking to the Pinworthy Projects Party!
    I love this space. My mom has been a teacher since I can remember, so I have a deep appreciation for school supplies and well-organized work spaces :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice space. We've used some of the same organization techniques for our small space, like the small tins to hold scissors, glue, markers, etc. I also love the color coordination. I'm a firm believer in pretty and organized!
    Stopping by from IHN not-back-to-school blog hop.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE! I wish we had a room we could dedicate strictly to our homeschooling. That would be nice.

    Sarah @ Backwoods Babies

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are incredible. Your dedication to educating your children and how gracefully you do so is so inspirational. Beautiful room.

    ReplyDelete