Weekend Getaway to Seaside OR


We went to Seaside! 

My little brother is in town (whom I haven't seen in 2 years!) We thought we should show him a good time and since he has never seen the ocean before (gosh, I know right!!) we decided another trip was in order. 

The kids were so ecstatic and I was pretty excited myself. Even though Oregon beaches are not hot with palm trees swaying (wish they were), they are still beautiful and we always have a lot of fun. 

We stayed in the World Mark Hotel as usual, and were not disappointed. 


We had a 2 bedroom condo. I loved being steps away from the beach. So when Baby got cranky, I was able to go back and put him down for a nap. 

I also love that we had a full kitchen, so all our meals were cooked right there and we didn't need to get any takeout. I prepped a lot of stuff on Thursday so it was really easy to prepare meals. 

And now for picture over load. 






















Run away kite, all the kids started chasing it, the good news is they caught it!



Well that wraps up out trip, thanks for visiting, 


1 comments: