Sonlight Curriculum (1st Grade)

We got our curriculum (sonlight 1st grade) and I am so excited! 

I took everything out and I am amazed at the amount of books! 
We have already sat down and looked through most of the text books, a lot of them are so interesting! My first grader said "OK, now I really want to start school, this is going to be so much fun!" I can't help but agree with her, it looks like it is going to be a fun school year. 



We also got our microscope which I ordered on Amazon and some prepared slides.
We have already spent hours looking at the slides and other things we found around the house. 
Have you ever tried looking at a fingernail under a microscope? Ewww... The kids were in awe at how dirty they look. 






Now I need to organize everything and hopefully start school in a few weeks.


Thanks for visiting,


1 comments:

  1. wow, it looks so awesome! did u homeschool last year also (I'm sorry my brain is slow lately). looks like yall will an awesome year!

    ReplyDelete