My Kitchen - New Counters!

We got new counters, and I am really excited about them!

I have wanted granite countertops for a long time, but back when we redid the kitchen 3 years ago, they were not in our budget. Finally, the waiting has paid off. 

I love how bright and sunny my kitchen looks like now. I can't help but smile when I see it. It sure has come a long way since we bought the house. As you can see in the before pictures.



Three years ago:


Four years ago. 
Oh my goodness! I can't believe this is the same kitchen! 


And now some more picture...








Thanks for visiting, 







6 comments:

  1. Wow! Your kitchen transformation over the years is amazing! Nice work! Your kitchen is full of happiness now. :D By the way, I love your counter tops. I am bias since mine look almost exactly the same. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful counters Rita! They were definitely worth the wait! Your kitchen is so bright and happy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How do you get your pictures to be so bright?

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous! enjoy, they make such a huge difference.
    b

    ReplyDelete
  5. Where did you get your letters EAT. They are fabulous and the entire room!!

    ReplyDelete