Enjoying Summer...


You know, when we were still doing school, I was thinking of all the free time I was going to have during the summer, and all the blog posts I was going to write. But boy was I wrong. 
I think I had more down time during the colder months even with homeschooling and a baby. 

But with summer, we have been out more. After breakfast and chores we are outside all day or we are taking little trips, it truly is non stop and I am so tired by the end of the day... I just want to sleep. 

Oh, have I told you that we have decided to homeschool another year? I prayed about it and I just feel that this is what I need to do. It just fills my heart with peace. 
But I have yet to decided on a curriculum, which is what my "free" time has been consumed by. I have been trying to decide on which curriculum to use by reading reviews and creating a list. 
 I really need to decide and place my order soon...

But for the next few weeks we are going to enjoy summer because kids grow up to fast....






I hope you enjoy you summer,




2 comments:

  1. I can't blame you for wanting to enjoy more time with your kids. So glad that you're getting to do that this summer and you'll have even more bonding time this coming year with homeschooling. Hope you find some great curriculum that works well with your daughter. It looks like her surgery was successful. Praise the Lord!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there! This is our second year into homeschooling as well and I'm super excited about it and also at the same time struggling about the curriculum we want to go with. We are mainly focusing on the Charlotte Mason approach to schooling but would like to incorporate mainly Unit Studies for this year. Have you tried that? What are some good curriculums your views on certain ways or types of homeschooling?! Would love to hear 👍😜

    ReplyDelete