Trader Joe's Butternut Squash Ravioli


We love to dine out, and have always eaten out with our kids, however, I have to admit it is a lot harder now with a little baby. So far baby William has yet to "sleep thru" dinner. 
He is fine at first while we are ordering and waiting for the food, but by the time the food finally arrives, he gets tired and cranky. So we end up shoveling the food in as fast as we can, and ask for the check before we are even done. 


Not exactly the best dining experience, now is it? I guess we kind of hope that the next time will go better, and I am sure it will once he can eat food and gets interested with the i phone. 





Any ways,  there is a tiny little Italian restaurant about 45 minutes away from us. They have the most amazing butternut squash ravioli, 
I have been craving some their ravioli for a few weeks now. But the drive, then the wait would really tire the little guy out.  So instead of making the trip down to the little restaurant, I decided to try out the Trader Joes Butternut Squash Ravioli and I fell in love.

I cook it as directed, and then brown some butter with sage and toss the ravioli before serving, It is amazing! Like mouth watering amazing!

In fact, I went and bought more to keep on hand when ever my craving strikes again, because it literally takes minutes to make. 







So I guess the moral of this post is that sometimes it is just easier to bring the food to you instead of going out. Once William gets a little older and can sit in a high chair, I am planning on going back to the Little Italian Restaurant, but for now, I will just enjoy my store bought butter nut squash ravioli.

Thanks for visiting,



3 comments:

  1. That looks amazing! I have been trying to be better at trying new recipes so I will add this to my grocery list!! And I totally hear where you are coming from..we used to do whatever we wanted with our one daughter (even go to movies!), now we have a 3 month old and I feel like we cant do anything, ha!

    niftythriftymomma.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to try this!!!!!!!!!!! and I hear where you are coming from! We were living the life before with just one easy child we could take anywhere, even the movies! Now we have a three month old that we cant take anywhere! ha!

    niftythriftymomma.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete