My Current Skincare Routine


As some of you may know, I am a big skincare junkie. I really got into skin care when I was 17 years old. I had occasional breakouts and spent a big chunk of my pay check in searching for the perfect skincare regimen. Well 10 years have passed, and I am still searching :). 
I know that there are so many things out there, I just want to try as much as I can. Which is why I subscribe to birch box

This is what I am  currently using:

To remove make up, I use Burt's Bees wipes ( not pictured )
I have tried a ton of different makeup removers and wipes and this is so far my favorite and it is available in almost every store. 

For face wash I use La Roche- Posay Effaclar Cleanser. This is my 2nd tube of this and I love it! Cleans wonderfully and I can use it with my clarisonic without the foam getting in my eyes and nose. 

For day time I use Juice Beauty Oil Free Moisturizer. I am very picky with my moisturizer, but this one meets all of my needs. I actually got a sample through birch box and loved it, therefore I bought myself the full size. 

My current eye cream is Caudalie SOS Morning Eye Cream. I use this both in the morning and at night. It is a cream and doesn't irritate my eyes.

If I get a occasional pimple I use Glytone 10% Benzoyl Peroxide and it works wonderfully. I have had this tube for about 6 months and there is still plenty left. 

For night time, I use Paula's Choice RESIST Retinol Wrinkle Serum. This was also a birch box find. I noticed when I use this, my fie lines seem less visible. My skin looks great when I get up in the morning.  
If my face feels dry that night, then I would add the Juice Beauty moisturizer on top. 

I still need to get a new sun screen. I ran out of the Kiehl's Fluid sunscreen. I really liked it, but I am not sure if I should get the same thing or try something else.  Sun screen is so tricky, I have tried so many brands that made me break out in big pimples. Any suggestions on sunblock for oily skin?

Thanks so much for visiting,




1 comments:

  1. Hey Rita!
    I'm catching up on your posts since I have been out of the blogging loop for a while. Anyways, I have been using Cetaphil Oil Control Moisturizer with Suncreen SPF 30. I use it daily as my moisturizer and sunscreen in one! I LOVE it! My skin is so oily and breaks out super easily so I'm finding the fewer products I have to use the better. Also I started taking EstroBlock (purchased it on Amazon) and it has done wonders for my skin on so many levels! I love reading your beauty and fashion posts! Have a wonderful weekend!
    Leah

    ReplyDelete