Honest Co. Diapers Review




Since I am still using disposables I decided to give Honest Co  Diapers a try. I ordered their trial kit. Which cost $4.99 for shipping. The package came really quickly and included seven diapers and a pack of ten wipes.  I absolutely fell in love with the cute diapers. 





“Honest Diapers Do NOT Contain: chlorine, perfume, phthalates, lotions, optical brighteners, PVC, heavy metals, and organotins (MBT, DBT, TBT).”  


After using the trial pack, I can say that I am very pleased with how these diapers hold up.  I did not have any problems with them. No leaks, rashes or blow outs. They feel very thick and worked great as a night time diaper. 










My biggest issue is the price.  Diapers Bundle is $79.95/month and includes 6 packs of diapers and 4 packs of wipes.  I haven't calculated how much diapers we use a month, but I am pretty sure it isn't $80 worth. But I guess you are paying for the cuteness :)



Once I start cloth diapering, I am going to pick up a pack once in a while for when we are on the go. That way I can still get organic diapers and cute prints ;)



If you sign up for the trial, and have no intention of subscribing, make sure you cancel your subscription after you get your trial pack, because they will charge your credit card  7 days after you get your trial kit. I caught this in a email they sent, otherwise I would have never known about it. To do so you need to call customer service. I got through right away and the rep was very nice and helpful.



Thanks for visiting,

Rita




2 comments:

  1. Rita I'm so glad you did a post on these diapers. I first read about them on a blog called Cup of Jo and was very intrigued. I'm looking for something like this to use because I haven't decided if I want to do cloth diapers.i will definitely be using disposables for the first few months so I'd like to use something organic. I wish you could buy these anywhere tho, what happens if you run out? They are quite adorable, unlike Huggies or pampers. I'll have to make a decision soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rita thanks for doing a post on these diapers! I first read about them on a blog called Cup of Jo, and I was intrigued. They are definitely adorable. I just wish they were sold like at target, in case you run out right? Ofcourse the upside of these is that they're safe and harmless for baby. Thanks for the reviews :)

    ReplyDelete