Sunday Linky #44

Suburbsmama

Welcome back everyone! Thank you to all who linked up last week. 

Don't forget to enter the Cutting Edge Stencil join on now:



Here are a few of my favorites from last week:

Christy from A Confessions of a Serial DIYer shared her gorgeous spring wreath. 


Nikki from Nikki's Nacs shared her lovely breakfast nook. 

Suzanne from Simply Suzanne's shared her recipe for Spinach and Cheese Shells. 

Kat from MiniCakeLove shared how she made this darling cake!


Link your crafts, DIYs, recipes, home tours, parties, sewing projects or health/beauty posts. It doesn't have to be a brand spanken new post, just make sure it is new to this blog :)

Stay a while and visit a few links and leave some nice comments.


By linking below, you give me the right to feature your photo and link back to your post.


Thank you so much for coming !




15 comments:

  1. Happy Saturday, Rita!
    Hope your weekend has been full of extraordinary moments and creativity!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Spring to you Rita. I hope you are enjoying every minute with your sweet new baby. Thanks for hosting again this week.
    Blessings,
    Patti

    ReplyDelete
  3. Suzanne of Simply Suzannes at Home

    Hi Rita!
    What a great surprise to see that you featured my Spinach & cheese shells!
    Thanks so much for hosting another fun party!
    Have a relaxing weekend,
    Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Rita. Thank you for the beautiful party, I appreciate you! Hope you're enjoying your weekend.

    Heather
    MySweetMission.net

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Spring to You, Rita! ☼ I hope you had a wonderful day! Thanks so much for hosting! BTW, I also loved that wreath that you featured - can't wait to try one myself!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Rita :)
    It's my 1st time here, and I'm joining your party -thank you for it!!
    I hope you're enjoying the weekend

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for another fun party, Rita!
    May light, love and laughter fill your weekend :-)
    Blessed be,
    Michael
    http://diabetesdoneright.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Rita! 1st time party-er! What a beautiful party it is, so much fun seeing all the wonderful talent! Thanks again, Kathy @The Daily Nest www.thedailynest.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks so much for the party! I hope you are getting some sleep!

    - Tasha @ Designer Trapped in a Lawyer's Body

    ReplyDelete
  10. I just found you - believe it or not - looking for butcher block counter tops! Thanks for hosting this party - you've got a new follower and linker!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks so much for featuring my Spring wreath, Rita and thanks for the party!! XO

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks so much for hosting, Rita! Have a great week:)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you for hosting the party and for your invitation, Rita. Have a great week ahead.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you for hosting today's party :-) I'm happy to be sharing a delicious crusty bread we made TWICE this past week! Hope you had a great weekend!

    Hannah ♫
    Sew Lah Tea Dough

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Rita, thanks so much for featuring my breakfast room.!

    ReplyDelete