Sunday Linky #43

Suburbsmama


Welcome back everyone! I am sorry I have been absent for a while. I have had my hands full with my little bundle of joy:




I think he is just the cutest little thing! Can you blame me for not turning my computer on in weeks! I just want to snuggle with him all day long!

I hope you all are enjoying your weekend, I can not wait to see what you all have been up to! Keep in mind, I haven't been on here for a while, so link your projects and recipes for the past month!

I can not wait to see some spring posts! I have spring fever!



Link your crafts, DIYs, recipes, home tours, parties, sewing projects or health/beauty posts. It doesn't have to be a brand spanken new post, just make sure it is new to this blog :)

Stay a while and visit a few links and leave some nice comments.


By linking below, you give me the right to feature your photo and link back to your post.


Thank you so much for coming !








15 comments:

  1. Rita, congrats on the birth of your little guy, he's adorable and I totally understand you spending time with him! Thanks for hosting and hope you have a wonderful weekend!

    Hugs,
    Heather
    MySweetMission.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. Suzanne of Simply Suzannes at Home

    Hi Rita!
    So happy to see you back to blogging. Your little guy is too cute :0)
    Hoping Motherhood is treating you well!
    Thanks so much for hosting,
    Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad your back. However, he is your top priority. Such a cutie. Thanks for hosting.

    Shannon ~ bohemianjunktion.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. So happy to see you back and to know you and your family, especially your newest addition, are well! Your new little boy is PRECIOUS! Thanks so much for the party!

    - Tasha @ Designer Trapped in a Lawyer's Body {www.designertrapped.com}

    ReplyDelete
  5. So happy to be partying with you again! Love that sweet baby boy up!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your baby is adorable! Thanks for the link party :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for hosting, Rita! Your son is so adorable. I can see why you haven't wanted to be away from him:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good evening, Rita! Yes, you should absolutely be absent snuggling with your little one - so cute! Don't you just love kissing those fat little folds in their neck! Such perfect joy. Thanks for the party.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Here's to hoping your Sunday is more relaxing than mine, Rita! *smiles* Thank you for hosting and have a great week!
    Blessed be,
    Michael
    http://diabetesdoneright.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my goodness, he IS adorable! You must be having so much fun. Thank you for hosting. I appreciate all the work you put into this with everything else you have going. Blessings to you, Patti

    ReplyDelete
  11. I don't blame you for not turning on your computer. I'd want to snuggle with that cutie all day too! Enjoy :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for hosting! Pinned lots of links.

    ReplyDelete
  13. He is beautiful! I wouldn't have turned my computer on, either. Welcome back!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks so much for hosting today's party, great to have it back - and congratulations again on your sweet new arrival! Happy St. Patrick's Day :-)

    Hannah ♫
    Sew Lah Tea Dough

    ReplyDelete
  15. He is absolutely adorable! Thanks for hosting.

    ReplyDelete