Sunday Linky #42

Suburbsmama

I hope you all are enjoying your weekend! 

Thank you to everyone who linked up last week! 


There were so many projects and posts I loved, Here are some of my favorites:


Brandi, from Nest of Bliss, shared her gorgeous Farmhouse Kitchen



Anne, from In Residence, shared her son's lovely nursery


Allie, from Crafty Allie, shared a tutorial on how to make these cute bath fizzies. 



Aida, from the Crafting Foodie, shared her recipe for these gorgeous cupcakes. 

Michele from Neat Little Nest shared this amazing pantry makeover. 



suburbsmama



Now its your turn to share something.


Link your crafts, DIYs, recipes, home tours, parties, sewing projects or health/beauty posts. It doesn't have to be a brand spanken new post, just make sure it is new to this blog :)

Stay a while and visit a few links and leave some nice comments.


By linking below, you give me the right to feature your photo and link back to your post.


Thank you so much for coming !





12 comments:

  1. I'm not finding the button to link up with. Just wanted to check and make sure it's not my computer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing my nursery! Loved that farmhouse kitchen tour too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for hosting! I love your features. That kitchen is to die for!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for hosting, Rita! I hope you're having a great weekend:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Suzanne of Simply Suzannes at Home

    Congratulations on your new little boy!!
    Thank you so much for hosting another fun link party.
    I hope you're resting when you can!
    Have a beautiful week,
    Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great features! Thanks so much for the party!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks so much for hosting and congrats on your new addition ;)

    Stephanie @ http://www.thestyledsoul.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Rita,
    Lovely features - especially the Farmhouse Kitchen!
    Thanks for hosting,
    Suzanne
    Pieced Pastimes

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good morning, Rita and Happy Sunday to you! Thanks for hosting.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for hosting. Your little boy is precious. Enjoy the time.

    Shannon ~ bohemianjunktion.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks so much for hosting today's party! I didn't get to link up last week, so I'm glad to be back partying with you - I love this new season of link ups and projects!

    And I didn't see until today that your new little baby boy has arrived - huge congratulations!! :)

    Hannah ♫
    Sew Lah Tea Dough

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the mason jar lighting!

    http://kacieskloset.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete