Sunday Linky #40

Suburbsmama

I hope you all are enjoying your weekend! 

Thank you to everyone who linked up last week! 


There were so many projects and posts I loved, Here are some of my favorites:

Brandi, from Nest of Bliss, shared her beautiful Winter mantle, BTW I am in love with her living room!

Tricia, from A Little Cottage on The Pond, shared her gorgeous new Library. 




Leah, from Grace Lee Cottage, shared her beautiful kitchen transformation. 

Caitlin, from The Picket Fence Projects, shared how she organizes her beautiful closet. 


I am in love with this desk that Lisa from Create Inspire Me refinished. 

My Mouth is watering for a piece of this Snickers Bar Cheesecake by Camila at TitiCrafty.



suburbsmama



Now its your turn to share something.


Link your crafts, DIYs, recipes, home tours, parties, sewing projects or health/beauty posts. It doesn't have to be a brand spanken new post, just make sure it is new to this blog :)

Stay a while and visit a few links and leave some nice comments.


By linking below, you give me the right to feature your photo and link back to your post.


Thank you so much for coming !


10 comments:

  1. Hi Rita! Thanks so much for hosting. Can't wait to hear about the arrival of your sweet baby! It's getting close :)

    - Tasha @ Designer Trapped in a Lawyer's Body

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rita, thanks for hosting and hope everything goes well with the delivery of your baby!

    Hugs,
    Heather
    MySweetMission.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rita, Thank you so much for featuring my kitchen this week! I hope you and your family are having a wonderful weekend! I hope you are treating yourself well and getting lots of rest!! Take care! Leah

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for continuing to host in 2014. I enjoy all the awesomeness in this party.

    Shannon ~ bohemianjunktion.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Suzanne of Simply Suzannes at Home

    Hi Rita!
    Thanks so much for hosting!
    You look fantastic . . . and must be getting so excited to meet the newest member of your family. I can't wait to see photos.
    Have a beautiful weekend,
    Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a great link party full of talent! And I love your site. New follower!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That cheesecake looks ammmmaaaazing! Cheesecake is my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks so much for hosting today's party! Hope you've been keeping warm this past week :D Good luck with the soon-to-be-arriving little one!

    Hannah ♫
    Sew Lah Tea Dough

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Rita,
    Love all the features but the snickers cheesecake seems to be calling my name! Sending you good thoughts and prayers for a healthy and happy delivery.
    Warmest Regards,
    Suzanne
    Pieced Pastimes

    ReplyDelete