Friday, December 6, 2013

The Pantry

I have a mental list in my head of things I want to get done before baby #3 comes. The good thing is that the list is getting shorter, which means that we are getting things done (or I am forgetting things, who knows with this pregnancy brain of mine-- I actually have to make notes for myself so I don't forget things... ) Anyways, back to the pantry. 

One of the things on the list is: organize the pantry. Well I organize my pantry all the time, but its one of those things that gets messy so fast (like my husbands closet, I can organize and refold all his clothes and two days later, its back to being a mess!) Anyways, the pantry always gets messy because it is basically a big black hole! I get pantry envy whenever I see someone's big walk-in pantry.  Maybe one day I will have one of those in "our dream home".

Ok, back to the pantry, I can never see what is in it (especially in the very back) My hubby discussed on what to do about this, and finally decided that we would get slide out shelves, however after a few crazy high bids, we threw that idea out of the window! Then 8 months later, came along a guy who actually gave us a reasonable bid and we finally got our slide out shelves!

Now I don't have to get on my knees to see what we have, and the useless space in the back is actually being used now. :)

It feels so good to cross another thing off my list. 



Thanks for visiting,

Rita






2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! First, pantry envy! Second, I totally feel your pain on the pregnancy brain! I'll mentally make a list of a couple quick things I want to do, get off the couch, go to the bathroom, and totally forget the entire list! I'm going through note pads like crazy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness! First, pantry envy! Second, I totally feel your pain on the pregnancy brain! I'll mentally make a list of a couple quick things I want to do, get off the couch, go to the bathroom, and totally forget the entire list! I'm going through note pads like crazy!

    ReplyDelete