Sunday, December 8, 2013

Prince & Princess Birthday Party

It's Birthday time here again! 

I get a lot of questions weather or not my kids were born on the same day, the answer is no, their birthdays are 3 days apart (the 8th and the 11th).  So I have been throwing them a shared party for the past three years.  (You can see their carnival party and their craft party )

This year we decided on a Prince and Princess theme since both of my kids LOVE to play dress up.



How cute are these two little kidos















































Thanks so much for visiting, 

Rita



6 comments:

  1. What a fun and darling party! You are so super talented! I love this post and your children are beautiful! Hope you have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful!! Your kids are so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning....the party, the kids, your family, you, your home, all of it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What adorable children,they look so happy.The party was so pretty I wish I could have been there.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a wonderful time! So happy for you all to have such joyous times to celebrate!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like a royally fun party :) Thanks for linking up to Momma's Meandering Monday!

    ReplyDelete