Sunday Linky #36

Suburbsmama

I hope you all are having a wonderful weekend! 


There were so many projects and posts I loved, Here are some of my favorites:


Suzanne, from Simply Suzannes, shared her beautiful thanksgiving meal from last year. 


Laura from the Turquoise Home, Shared how she made her gorgeous new pillow cover. 





Suzanne, from Simply Suzannes, shared her beautiful fall decor. 


Krista, from the Happy Housie, shared how she made this beautiful reclaimed wool sign. 


Aida, from the Crafting Foodie, shared this mouth watering, Walnut and apple pull apart bread. 

Aimee, from Twigg Studios, shared another beautiful recipe: Red velvet cake. 


suburbsmama


Now its your turn to share something.




Link your crafts, DIYs, recipes, home tours, parties, sewing projects or health/beauty posts. It doesn't have to be a brand spanken new post, just make sure it is new to this blog :)

Stay a while and visit a few links and leave some nice comments.


By linking below, you give me the right to feature your photo and link back to your post.


Thank you so much for coming !

14 comments:

  1. Thanks for hosting Rita and hope you have a very Happy Thanksgiving!!!

    Hugs,
    Heather
    MySweetMission.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for hosting this party!
    This is my first time visiting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for hosting. Several things I've clicked on that peaked my interest. Have a Happy Thanksgiving!

    Shannon ~ bohemianjunktion.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for the fun party!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Rita, I'm Connie at http://hotflashncraftn.blogspot.com, a new GFC friend. Thank you for hosting, I will link my post back to the party.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Suzanne of Simply Suzannes at Home

    Oh my heavens . . . you made my weekend! Thank you so much for featuring my home and last year's Thanksgiving dinner!
    Thank you also for hosting another inspirational link party.
    Have a beautiful week and a Happy Happy Thanksgiving,
    Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you very much for hosting and the fun party, my blog at Curtain designs

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi! Thanks so much for inviting me to link up and for hosting! Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

    - Tasha @ Designer Trapped in a Lawyer's Body (www.trappeddesigner.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for hosting:) Your Hanukkah decorations are beautiful btw (gorgeous menorah). Happy festival of lights!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Rita! Love partying with you every week :). Thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for hosting today's party! I'm so excited to be linking up my Lego Birthday Gingerbread House creation :)

    Have a great Thanksgiving if you're celebrating this week! Happy Hanukkah too :)

    Hannah ♫
    Sew Lah Tea Dough

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you so much for hosting! Happy Thanksgiving!
    -Emily @ Simple Life of a Fire Wife

    ReplyDelete