31 Weeks Pregnancy Update




How far along:
31 weeks and 3 days! Boy, I can not believe how fast the time is flying! I have 9 weeks left (give or take).





Baby Growth:

Weighing in at three-plus pounds and measuring 18 inches long, baby is quickly approaching his birth length — though he's got to pack on another three to five pounds before D-day. He's now processing information, tracking light, and perceiving signals from all five senses. He's also putting in longer stretches of sleep.


Symptoms: 

Getting really uncomfortable now. 

Stuffed up nose at night! I have to sleep with three pillows in order to get some sleep. 

I wake up so really thirsty now, not sure if it is because our heat is on since it is freezing outside, which causes me to go to pee like 3-4 times a night. 

Started drinking raspberry leaf tea at 30 weeks, so I have been drinking 2-3 cups a day. (The tea strengthens the muscles in your uterus, so you can contract more efficiently during labor)

Still have no c-section scars. I am still applying a ton of coconut oil after a shower. 
 I still get c-section scar pain, which I have noticed is worse when I am wearing something rubbing on the scar (pants, thighs, leggings)But there is nothing much I can do, since it is cold and its not like I can just wear a dress. 

Feeling weak and dizzy in the mornings, and I even had some nausea a few days ago. But haven't felt it again since then. 

Weight gain: 
26 pounds!

Maternity clothes? 
Yes, off course, look at the size of the bump! Even some small maternity shirts no longer cover the belly. 


cravings:
I don't really have any cravings right now, in fact I haven't been very hungry at all. I eat because my kids are eating (breakfast, lunch and dinner)


Food Aversions:
I don't really have any aversions right now. I just don't feel like eating anything. 

Gender: 
 BOY!


Baby Buys:
The only baby buys for the past two weeks was a baby book and a photo album. I started the baby book by filing out the stuff I can right now. (And I took this time to catch up on my kids baby books)




Thanks so much for visiting. 





0 comments:

Post a Comment