29 Weeks Pregnancy Update


How far along:
29 weeks and 4 days 
Hello 3rd trimester!




Baby Growth:

Baby already measures about 15.2 to 16.7 inches long. Right now, we weighs about 2.5 to 3.8 pounds but he's still got a ways to go -- can you believe he'll triple in weight before birth?

This week also brings another big milestone, the initial stage of sight. To top of this important eye development, baby now has a full set of eye lashes to sweep away any dirt or irritants that get in the way once he greets the outside world. 





Symptoms: 

I am SOOOO TIRED! I wake up tired and am tired throughout the whole day. 

Uncomfortable all the time, especially when I am trying to sleep. 

Baby is kicking so hard! He likes to kick me really hard during the night around 12-3am and keep me awake. 


Warning: TMI- discharge. I HAVE to wear a liner all the time!

Blood test showed that I am anemic, so I am now taking iron supplements. 

Weight gain: 
24 pounds!

Maternity clothes? 
Yes, I am wearing maternity, but also my regular clothes. 

Have you started to show yet: 
Yes, definitely! This tummy is getting big! 

cravings:
Mini carrots! I wake up wanting some and eat then throughout the whole day! I also love eating ice!

Food Aversions:
Meat. Beef in particular. (I eat only kosher food) so I can not stand beef or fish right now. I am able to a few bites of chicken, but it is not something I enjoy eating now. 

Gender: 
 BOY!


Baby Buys:



A few baby items I sewed:



H and M:





Thanks for visiting




19 comments:

  1. you look amazing! you are glowing. can't wait to see that cute little babe :)

    Karissa
    www.karissaandcompany.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your sweet words Karissa!

      Delete
  2. Id love to know more about the pieces you made!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I want to make at least 2 more pairs, then I will make a post. )If I ever get around to it, I am so tired and it feels like I don't have enough time in the day)

      Delete
  3. Wow! You still look so sexy and beautiful.. Such a wonderful and cute pieces of clothes you have there.

    Houston Tubal Reversal

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so sweet, I sure don't feel beautiful, I feel so big, sore and uncomfortable.

      Delete
  4. I love the belly bandit. I still occasionally wear mine 4 months later.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really? That is good to know. Did you get the right size? I am not sure I got the right size. I am excited to try it out.

      Delete
  5. you look beautiful :)

    http://sbr-fashion-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look absolutely beautiful Rita! Our daughter is 21 weeks pregnant with our first grand-daughter, so we're super excited! It's fun to watch your progress, along with hers. :)

    Love,
    Heather
    MySweetMission.net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thank you so much Heather! You are so sweet. I am happy to document this pregnancy, I don't remember much from my other two pregnancies.

      Delete
  7. You look fabulous!! I love all those little pants you made- adorable!! And the nose-frida is a must have, I love ours :)
    www.davenportdiy.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Emily. I am excited to try the nose-frieda.

      Delete
  8. I've been out of the loop. I didn't know you were pregnant. Congratulations. You are what every pregnant woman wants to look like.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ha, I'm the exact opposite--I ONLY want meat, no chicken! And kosher meat is not cheap:) But a mama's got to do what a mama's got to do, right? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. WOW, really? That is rare, most pregnant people I meet, can't stand meat.

      Delete
  10. You look fabulous! I too am expecting our third next year and really like reading all your updates and seeing what your doing to get ready for the baby. I love the pants you made! Did you use a specific pattern or did you make up your own? I would love to make some for my new little one as well. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete