What We Wore





Hello my beautiful friends, I hope you are all enjoying this beautiful fall weather. I know I am. 
I was  out running errands yesterday with the kids, and it was pouring, but we all had rain boots and raincoats on, and I felt like a kid! We went stomping in the puddles! 

Here are a few outfit from the past 2 weeks,  I am 22-23 pregnant in these pictures.






Jacket: BP Nordstrom, booties: Jessica Simpson (Nordstrom Rack) dress: Marshall's




 Now it is your turn to give me some inspiration!


Link up your Outfit and style posts.

Stay a while and visit a few links and leave some nice comments.


Thank you so much for coming !

pleated poppy



WatchOutForTheWoestmans




7 comments:

  1. So, so, so cute!! I love all of them (the first one is very sassy) and those blue pumps are awesome! The last one? OMGosh. Totally coveting everything about it! Have a great day!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how you wore the navy blazer with the Philip Lim Leopard dress. Now you're making me consider getting the dress...if it's still available. Looking lovely as usual. And I really love your home decor. Wish You could come do my home over. Have you considered doing home makeovers in a small kind of way? I know you are devoted to staying home with the kids but just a thought.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all the outfits! My favorite is the last one - great pattern mixing and layering!


    Alice
    www.happinessatmidlife.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Rita, love the first outfit. You look lovely! Thank you so much!
    Have a great week end.

    Ellya

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're probably the cutest pregnant lady I've ever seen!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I started reading your blog a year or so ago, but have been super swamped with getting married, starting a new job, etc and haven't checked back in a while. Oh my gosh, girl you are SO CUTE pregnant! Your style rocks!

    ReplyDelete