Sunday Linky #31


Suburbsmama


Thank you to everyone who linked up last week.  
There were so many projects and posts I loved, Here are some of my favorites:

Christine, from Little Brags, shared her beautiful Fall Porch!


Amy, from Homey Oh My! Shared how to make this NO SEW table runner! 


Sarah, from The Winthrop Chronicles made this awesome Moroccan Puff, and she shows us how!


Brittany from Smart Girl Style, shared her new beautiful gallery wall and how she custom made frames for all 8 prints for only $5!



Tyesha, from House Made Home, shared her newly transformed bookshelves.


Samantha, from 5 Heart Home, shared this yummy and easy recipe!

Ellya, from Curiositaellya shared this delicious mini apple bundt cake recipe. 

Christy, from Confessions of a Serial Do It Yourselfer, shared how she made this beautiful bench out of a old headboard. 



suburbsmama



Now its your turn to share something.




Link your crafts, DIYs, recipes, home tours, parties, sewing projects or health/beauty posts. It doesn't have to be a brand spanken new post, just make sure it is new to this blog :)

Stay a while and visit a few links and leave some nice comments.


By linking below, you give me the right to feature your photo and link back to your post.


Thank you so much for coming !

14 comments:

  1. Hi Rita. Thanks for the lovely party and hope your feeling well during your pregnancy! ;)

    Have a Sweet Day!
    Heather
    MySweetMission.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Rita,
    Have a great week end.

    Ellya

    ReplyDelete
  3. And ohh....thank you, thank you and thank you for featuring my Apple Spice Mini Bundt Cake. Thank you so much!
    Ellya

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that puff, I guess tomorrow I'm off to get supplies to make it!
    Xo
    Keeping it thrifty

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for hosting, RIta! Have a great weekend!
    Katie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Suzanne of Simply Suzannes at Home

    Hi Rita!
    Thanks so much for hosting!
    Have a beautiful Sunday!
    Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great features! thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks Rita for the great party! I enjoy finding things that inspire me.

    Shannon ~ bohemianjunction.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Rita, thanks so very much for including my Fall porch in your awesome features this week!!! Christine from Little Brags

    ReplyDelete
  10. It is always so much fun to be a part of your great party Rita. Thanks for hosting and have a blessed week, Patti

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you so much for hosting today's party! I'm sharing the crafting and sewing I've been doing to get ready for Movember! Moustache clips for us girls, not only the hairy real things for the boys!!

    Have a great week :)

    Hannah ♫
    Sew Lah Tea Dough `

    ReplyDelete
  12. Rita!! Thank so much for featuring my no sew runner :)
    And of course, thank you for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for the awesome linkup. :)
    ~Callie
    www.creationsbycallie.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ok so I feel so bad! I came across two of my projects that you were so awesome to feature (My bench and my Summer Wreath) and I totally did not see either one! I was googling something related to my blog and both features came up in the results. So, thank you! I really do appreciate the opportunity to be featured. I now see too that you are about to give birth practically any day now! Wishing you lots of luck & prayers for a safe an uneventful delivery :)

    ReplyDelete