Sunday Linky #28


Suburbsmama
Thank you to everyone who linked up last week. There were so many projects and posts I loved, Here are some of my favorites:


Samantha, from Five Heart Home shared this delicious Pumpkin Bundt cake recipe.

Katie, from the Casual Craftlete, shared her beautiful fall porch.



Leah, from Grace Lee Cottage, shared how she organized her daughters closet. 


Sarah, from Life on Virginia Street, shared her beautiful guest room makeover!

Diana, from Decorate Me Diana, shared her beautiful fall wreath. 

Christine, from Little Braggs, shared how she decorates her home with boxwood. 


Parish, from Life with the crust cut off, shared her recipe for these yummy looking oatmeal cookies. 




suburbsmama



Now its your turn to share something.




Link your crafts, DIYs, recipes, home tours, parties, sewing projects or health/beauty posts. It doesn't have to be a brand spanken new post, just make sure it is new to this blog :)

Stay a while and visit a few links and leave some nice comments.


By linking below, you give me the right to feature your photo and link back to your post.


Thank you so much for coming !


13 comments:

  1. Hi Rita. Beautiful fall features from last week's party! Thanks for hosting, I appreciate you!

    Hugs,
    Heather
    MySweetMission.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy weekend, Rita! thank you so much for the party. :) Lovely features.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for hosting this great party. I like the features you selected.

    Shannon ~ bohemianjunktion.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Rita, I just saw you featured my BOXWOOD post, thanks sooo much!!! And thanks for another great LINKY. Christine from Little Brags

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much for including my Pumpkin Biscoff Bundt Cake amongst such wonderful features, Rita! As always, I appreciate you hosting such a fun party. Hope your weekend is going well!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for hosting!!

    Stephanie @ http://www.thestyledsoul.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. The features are great - I love them all! Now I'm off to go make that cheesecake recipe you posted! YUM! Have a great Sunday, Julia

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks so much for hosting your party today. Have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Rita! This is my first time partying with you :) Thanks so much for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks so much for hosting today's party! I'm so happy to be here sharing some special baking I did for a friend's bridal shower. Hope you like them :)

    Hannah ♫
    Sew Lah Tea Dough `

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Rita! Thank you so much for featuring my wreath! You are so sweet!!

    Diana
    www.decoratemediana.com

    ReplyDelete