What We Wore




Hello my beautiful friends, hope you are all having a wonderful Wednesday.
I come to you today with only two outfits, what can I say I am always rushing out the door.
I will try harder, I promise ;)

Dress: Target
Shoes: DV  Nordstrom 





Dress: Marshall's
Belt: Goodwill
Shoes: Jessica Simpson


Here are a few of my favorite links from last week:




Please link up your Outfit and style posts.

Stay a while and visit a few links and leave some nice comments.

By linking below, you give me the right to feature your photo and link back to your post.


Thank you so much for coming !

pleated poppy



WatchOutForTheWoestmans





14 comments:

  1. What pretty dresses! And I am in love with your bedroom! Romantic! Thanks for the shout-out! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look gorgeous in both of these outfit! I saw this dress at Target, but it's way cuter on you then I thought when I saw it in person. I may have to go back and try it on myself :)
    Ginny

    ReplyDelete
  3. Look at you sporting that baby bump - so cute! I love the striped number the best :)
    xoxo,
    Nikki at www.bedazzlesafterdark.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely. Love you how you style all your outfits as usual...and thanks so much for featuring me.
    k at www.beautystyleandgrowth.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look Gorgeous Mommy-to-Be!! I love your Dresses. I want that first Outfit head to toe. =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great outfits! I love to see women continue to be stylish while pregnant. So many women give up on their style during pregnancy. I tried to stay true to myself in my heels throughout my entire pregnancy. Take care of yourself!

    DJ @ He He He + She

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the striped Target dress! I so wanted to buy it, but while it technically fit, my bump is big enough at this point that it just turned too short :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love that dress! Wow! You look great! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. There are so many great outfits!

    ReplyDelete
  10. can't wait to be apart of the link up!!

    xo Jessica
    www.NewlyLoved.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for featuring me in your favorite link-ups! What an honor.:) I love your style, keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love your maroon dress! It's so gorgeous on you! Thanks for the linkup!
    ~Callie
    www.creationsbycallie.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. It may only be two but they are both fabulous! Thanks so much for hosting!!

    ReplyDelete