What We Wore



Hello my beautiful friends, hope you are all having a wonderful Wednesday.
This past week has been super hot and then it finally cooled down and we had some rain. I am actually really looking forward to the cooler weather, I feel that I can create more outfits with the clothes I have when I get to layer up.


Top: J crew, Skirt: TJMax



Top: Oh Baby! (Zulily), Jeans: Motherhood Maternity, boots: Jessica Simpson (Nordstrom Rack)


Dress: Target Maternity (3 years old), Shoes: Aldo (via Nordstrom)

Shirt: target, Pants: Jessica Simpson Maternity, Shoes: Target



Here are a few of my favorite links from last week:




Callie, from Creations by Callie
Lacey from Sunny + Turquoise

Please link up your Outfit and style posts.

Stay a while and visit a few links and leave some nice comments.

By linking below, you give me the right to feature your photo and link back to your post.


Thank you so much for coming !

pleated poppy



WatchOutForTheWoestmans




9 comments:

  1. Hi Stylish Mamma. Loving all 4 outfits, especially the first 2. Emerald Green looks Awesome on you. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. As always I adore all your outfits, but especially the second one. You are so absolutely gorgeous! :) Thanks for featuring my outfit! You're too sweet. :)
    ~Callie
    www.creationsbycallie.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. AH! You are so cute! I'm going to have to pin some of these outfits to my secret, just in case, Pinterest board! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the shout-out! And I love the green on you in the first two outfits.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the striped skirt combo, nice contrast :)

    AmeriAus Blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the orange and grey outfit. Really nice color combo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the greens on you. It is better when it's not hot - pure and simple. I agree. Thanks so much for hosting!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you so much Rita!
    Have a fabulous week end.

    Ellya

    ReplyDelete