Sunday Linky #25


Suburbsmama

Thank you to everyone who linked up last week. There were so many projects and posts I loved, but as always, I can only pick a few of favorites:


Jen, from We Do Fun Here, shared a yummy apple chips recipe.

Holly, from Love the Tompkins, shared how she turned her spare closet into a Toy Area.



Katie, from The Casual Craftlete, shared a delicious recipe for home-made pay day bars! YUM!


Laura, from The Turquoise Home, shared how she created this utility sink skirt.


Catherine, from Make Myself at Home, shared her daughter's Chef birthday party. 

Life on Virginia Street shared how she white-washed her fireplace.



suburbsmama



Now its your turn to share something.




Link your crafts, DIYs, recipes, home tours, parties, sewing projects or health/beauty posts. It doesn't have to be a brand spanken new post, just make sure it is new to this blog :)

Stay a while and visit a few links and leave some nice comments.


By linking below, you give me the right to feature your photo and link back to your post.


Thank you so much for coming !



15 comments:

  1. Thanks for hosting, Rita!
    Hope you have a nice weekend!
    Hugs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks SO much for hosting and featuring my PayDay Candy Bars, Rita! Hope you have a wonderful day!

    Katie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Rita, I'm new to your party! I'm glad I found you... looking forward to browsing around! Have a great weekend and week! Julia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for hosting today's party! Excited to be here sharing one of my favourite English dinners I made this week :) Hope you like it! Have a great weekend :)

    Hannah ♫
    Sew Lah Tea Dough

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much for hosting!!

    xo, amy

    ReplyDelete
  6. awesome party :) Thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for hosting Rita! So honored to be a feature of last weeks Par-Tay!
    Holly

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks so much for the hosting, God Bless, and congrats on finding out its a boy!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks so much for featuring my utility sink skirt. I hope you're having a great weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you for hosting. Congrats on a boy! I pray that all goes well with your pregnancy and delivery.

    Shannon ~ bohemianjunktion.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for the party each week! Have I told you that I think you're blog is awesome? Because it is! :) Hope you are having a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you so much for hosting Rita!! Hope you have a great rest of the weekend:)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you so much for the party, Rita. Hope you have a great week!

    Rachel @ Maison de Pax

    ReplyDelete
  14. Some really great projects! I really love the toy room space! How cute is that!!

    Laura
    House Envy

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Rita. Thanks for the great party, love the features!

    Hugs,
    Heather
    MySweetMission.net

    ReplyDelete