Pregnancy Update Weeks 21 & 22



How far along:
22 weeks and 5 days 


Baby Growth:
Baby boy is now about 10.5 to 11.8 inches long
and weights around 1 pound! 


Symptoms: 
On days when I get really tired, I feel a lot of pressure in my pelvic area, in fact it feels swollen. OB gave me a RX for a pregnancy support belt, I have yet to fill it since I am not sure if my ins covers it, if not, then I need to buy one online. 
If anyone has used one, did you find it to help much?

I got a very bad leg cramp last week which caused me to limp around for a few days after. 

Sleeping a little bit better. 


I have a big case of nesting going on. I am organizing things and cleaning things. I am working on my laundry room right now. 


Maternity clothes? 

I am wearing a lot of maternity clothes, but also just leggings at home with long tunics since I find maternity jeans are not comfortable. They feel that they are falling off and I can not wear a belt with maternity jeans. I am constantly walking around and pulling them up, its not a pretty sight. 


I  got myself this and this dress from Asos maternity, which I love so much!

Have you started to show yet: 
Yes, definitely! This tummy is getting big! 

Weight gain:
10 lbs total

Gender: 
 BOY!

Baby Buys:
My baby buys from the past 2 weeks:

Aden and Anais swaddle blankets

AVENT bottles. ( I had these with my daughter and loved them. I used Dr Browns with my son and those are such a pain to clean, so I decided to go back to AVENT with baby #3)



Outfit from old navy (3-6 months)
I saw this outfit at Old Navy before I found out I was having a boy, I knew that if we were going to have a boy, I would go back for it. 


2 trips to the cloth diaper store. 
Starting my diaper stash for baby#3


More cloth diapers. 


A few pre folds and 2 more diaper covers. 



Diaper changing pad




Hope you all have a great day!


3 comments:

  1. I love my Aden and Anais swaddle blankets! Love all then diapers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww I love the old Navy buy! Its so cute! I have four boys so Im always on the look out for cute boy stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  3. those diapers are so cute! And love that cute boy outfit from ON. Why, oh why are baby clothes so darn cute? You look great, like usual. Love those dresses! I heard those belts actually weaken your muscles, and it will be much harder to lose that pregnancy belly afterwards, and also once your muscles get weak and used to wearing that belt, you may need to wear one all the time. Just info. that I read online. Maybe it worked great for others. I never had to wear one, thank God. It may just be your uterine scar under the pressure of the growing baby. I had that pressure all through pregnancy, and all went well... As for leg cramps, boy, I had them bad with my 4th baby, until my midwife told me to take magnesium. I never had them again after that.

    ReplyDelete