A few days ago, I turned another year older. I can not believe I am already 27!
This made me reflect on how blessed I am.
Here are 27 things I am thankful for.
1. I am thankful the most to the Lord Jesus Christ, He died on the cross for my sins and I feel secure in knowing whatever happens, he is in control.
2. I am thankful to be married to my sweetheart. We met when I was 15, married at 18 and have been together ever since.
3. I am thankful to be a mother of 2 wonderful children, who make me laugh, smile and cry.
4. I am thankful for another little baby on the way.
5. I am thankful for our little house that we can call home.
6. I am thankful for my family even though they are thousands of miles away.
7. I am thankful for thoughtful friends.
8. I am thankful for my wonderful fellow moms.
9. I am thankful for this blog and the people who read it and the people who leave thoughtful comments and even the lurkers who read but never say a peep.
10. I am thankful for my iphone and computer.
11. I am thankful for tea time. I love to take some time by myself or with friends to enjoy some earl gray and sweets.
12. I am thankful for hot showers. At the end of the day I can finally take some time to myself and unwind.
13. I am thankful for being able to homeschool my little kidos, I love seeing them learn new things every day.
14. I am thankful for my husband who can "takeover" by playing with the kids, giving them baths and putting them to bed at the end of the day if I have had a hard day.
15. I am thankful for yummy smelling candles.
16. I am thankful for makeup. It gives me a boost of confidence and makes me feel beautiful.
17. I am thankful for this summer, for the days spent outside and the trips we took.
18. I am thankful for the cooler weather on the way.
19. I am thankful for the good health.
20. I am thankful that my husband has a good job and is able to support his family. Even though he sometimes works late and long hours and I complain.
21. I am thankful for food on the table every day. We are able to eat what we want, when we want.
22. I am thankful for Gods watchful eye every day. There is so much bad in this world, and only he can protect us.
23. I am thankful that we get to live in this wonderful country.
24. I am thankful for morning "cuddles" when both of the kids climb into bed with me and just want to lay together.
25. I am thankful for Love. I don't even know how it is possible to have so much love in my heart for my husband and children.
26. I am thankful for the internet. Because without it I would not know where to start with DIYS, I would have to go to crowded store after store to find what I am looking for, I would not have met all these wonderful moms and their blogs, I would not have learned about cloth diapering, I would not have known where to start with homeschooling, I would not be able to keep in touch with my family and see their photos on Facebook/Instagram, I could go on and on....
27. I am thankful for all the birthday wishes and presents that people gave.
I am thankful that you took the time to read this post :)